Get these fresh irish oysters now! This size is jumbo! >130g per oyster.
These are fresh produce.
Buy - receive - shuck - eat.
Sold in quantities of a dozen.
As importers of oysters, we fly in our irish oysters twice weekly, we bring in delicious, healthy oysters to your plate, fresh from the pure Atlantic waters off Achill Island, County Mayo, Ireland.
- Taste: Pacific Oysters (crassostrea gigas), although their diet is 100% Atlantic – filtered from the Class A certified wild waters off the west coast of Ireland. They grow in a sandy bay, which lies atop an ancient, sunken peat bog – the source of our oysters’ unique taste.
- Healthiness: Grown in certified Class A waters, they’re completely free of artificial foods or additives, and are purified in saltwater before delivery.
- Size & Shape: Deep cup is derived from the constant movement of the ocean through the trestles, and our tending to them. We shake the bags regularly to boost the meat content of the animals and get that deep cup shape.
- Heritage: Traditionally grown using trestles & bags
- Sustainability: With a commitment to sustainable farming that benefits our landscape, the wider environment, our local community and economy, you’ll be supporting ethical business every time you enjoy one of our oysters.